Applying Gel Polish
1) Prep your nails as usual - push back cuticles, buff shine off the surface of your nail, and shape your free edge.
2) Cleanse nail plate with rubbing alcohol using a lint free pad to remove all dust residue.
2.2) *optional* for added strength or to build an apex, apply 2-4 layers of clear dip powder using your preferred method of application - dip liquids, or gel method.
3) Apply a thin coat of Base Gel over your entire nail, capping your free edge. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
4) Apply a thin layer of your gel color, keeping your application even, and cap your free edge. Cure for 60 seconds for LED lamps, 2 minutes for UV.
5) Repeat color application until desired opacity is reached.
6) Top coat your manicure using any of our 3 top coats: Diamond Gel Topcoat, No-Wipe Topcoat, or Matte Top Coat… Cure for 60 seconds for LED, 2 minutes for UV.
7) Apply cuticle oil to help ensure a long-lasting manicure!
PRO TIP: Apply cuticle oil every day to keep your nails and cuticles happy and hydrated - you’ll be surprised at how much this will help your manicure last!