NO WIPE GEL TOPCOAT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The No Wipe Gel Topcoat has many uses and is the alternative to our standard Step 3: Shine. This product can be used as chrome and it can be used as a topcoat. If used as a topcoat, no wiping is necessary but it will not last as long.
0.5 oz Bottle
Application for Chrome Powder:
Prep as usual - push back cuticles, lightly buff shine off the nail plate, and file the nail to the desired shape. Remove any dust by wiping it with an alcohol wipe or acetone.
Dip Powder option:
- Apply a thin layer of base gel over the entire nail, and cure fully (60 seconds LED or 2 minutes UV)
- The cured gel will be tacky - avoid touching this sticky layer as dirt and oils can affect how well additional layers adhere!
- Apply another thin layer of base gel evenly over your entire nail bed.
- Before curing, gently dip the nail into chrome powder (or lightly lay the nail down flat into the powder). Use an orange stick or toothpick to clean up around your cuticles, and then cure fully in the lamp.
- After curing, use a stiff brush to dust off the extra powder.
- Repeat gel base-powder-cure-dust off until desired coverage is reached.
- If needed, lightly file free edge. If you keep your gel base liquid application thin and even, you should not have any buffing or filing to do on the surface of your nail. Having a slightly rough surface will help your final gel layers stay put!
- To finish the manicure, apply a final layer of base gel - without adding any powder - and fully cure.
- Apply a thin layer of gel top coat, and fully cure (60 seconds LED or 2 minutes UV).
- For top coats that have a sticky layer: Use Isopropyl Alcohol or Gel Nail Cleanser to wipe away any sticky layer after curing.
- Apply base color following steps 1-8 of the gel method listed above (alternately: use regular dip liquids to apply a base color, activate, and shape the nail. Apply a layer of base gel over the dip manicure and cure fully)
- Using your Peppi No Wipe Top Coat, paint an even layer over your cured base coat, being sure to allow your liquid to level out as much as possible, then cure for 45-60 seconds.
- Dip your nail into the chrome powder, and using your finger or a makeup sponge, rub the powder into the cured top coat.
- Use a soft brush to dust off extra chrome powder.
- Encapsulate your chrome in another layer of top coat (you may apply an additional layer of chrome if more coverage is needed), and fully cure for 60 seconds.
- Enjoy your mirror-finish chrome nails!