NEVER TOO MUCH PINK (GEL)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A true hot pink gel polish! (Requires a UV/LED light to cure.)
This is Peppi Gel's new Gel polish. Our gel when applied correctly should last 2-3 weeks. It is Vegan and cruelty-free. It is a great way to help with the strength of your natural nails. You do need to cure it with UV light to cure. The benefits of our gel are below.
- 1 coat is needed (2 if you desire more coverage).
If you have Dip Flue allergies this is a great product to use
- Very low odor
- Beautiful streak-free finish
Other items we recommend purchasing from the Peppi Gel line are Base Gel
- Base Gel
- No Wipe Topcoat
- Peppi Gel LED/UV Light
1 = 0.5oz bottle of Gel
How to Apply Gel:
- Prep your nails as usual - push back cuticles, buff shine off the surface of your nail, and shape your free edge.
- Cleanse the nail plate with rubbing alcohol using a lint-free pad to remove all dust residue
- Apply a thin coat of Base Gel over your entire nail, capping your free edge. Cure for 60 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of your gel color, keeping your application even, and cap your free edge. Cure for 60 seconds for LED lamps, or 2 minutes for UV.
- Repeat the color application until desired opacity is reached.
- Top coat your manicure using any of our 3 top coats: Diamond Gel Topcoat, No-Wipe Topcoat, or Matte Top Coat… Cure for 60 seconds for LED, or 2 minutes for UV.
- Apply cuticle oil to help ensure a long-lasting manicure!
- Apply cuticle oil every day to keep your nails and cuticles happy and hydrated - you’ll be surprised at how much this will help your manicure last!
- *optional* for added strength or to build an apex, apply 2-4 layers of clear dip powder using your preferred method of application - dip liquids, or gel method.